Machine Safety Services
Machines and equipment often harbour a high potential of hazards. Therefore, European legislators have issued regulations in the form of the 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive to minimise these potential hazards. One of our key tasks is to assist machinery manufacturers in complying with the relevant requirements. Additionally serveral standards describing the state of the art are defined.
One of our key tasks is to assist machinery manufacturers in complying with the relevant requirements.
- Training for safety in machinery, e.g. IEC62061, 2006/42/EC
- Performance of risk assessments
- Assistance in elaborating safety concepts
Compliance with the ATEX Directive is a legal requirement in all European Union Member States from 1 July 2003.
The relevant directives:
- 94/9/EC Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- 99/92/EC Minimum requirements for improving the safety and health protection of workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres.